Welcome to the home of PlusTab 2!
PlusTab 2.3 is a full featured debate tabulation program written for Microsoft Excel that is 100% free to use.
PlusTab 2.3 is the creation of Jim Hanson and Danny Cantrell and Eliot Woodrich building on Gary Larson's STA-XL program.
NEWS UPDATE: VERSION 2.3 HAS NOW BEEN RELEASED.
The program can:
- Schedule up to 9 different divisions of debate.
- Pair up to 8 prelims and up to 7 elims (Quad-Octos - 256 team elim bracket).
- Handle One on One (LD) and Two on Two (policy, parli, pub forum) formats of debate.
- Import data quickly from forensicstournament.net or debateresults.com
- Print or Email Entry confirmation sheets, Team and Judge Lists, Judge Reports.
- Print or Email Cume Sheets, Speaker Awards, Team Rankings, Round-by-Round results.
- Print or Email ballots or ballot labels. Print, Email, or Post to a web page, the Pairings.
PlusTab 2 will make your debate tournament run smoother, faster, and more accurately.
Review instructional material for a quickguide, wiki instructional site, and tons of videos to learn how to use the program.
Looking for a web registration system for an upcoming tournament? Check out: